Hook up whatsapp links
- How do I link a device to WhatsApp?
- How do I integrate with WhatsApp on my iPhone application?
- How can I use WhatsApp on more than one device?
- How do I Share my content on WhatsApp?
- How do I link my phone to WhatsApp?
- How to set up WhatsApp Web on Android devices?
- Do I need to be online to use WhatsApp on linked devices?
- How do I link a device to my Android phone?
- Can I use the same WhatsApp account on multiple devices?
- How many devices can you use WhatsApp on?
- How to access WhatsApp Business on multiple phones?
- What is WhatsApp multi-device and how does it work?
- How to share a video on WhatsApp?
- How to share products on WhatsApp Business?
- How to share contacts on WhatsApp?
- How to share your WhatsApp QR code?
How do I link a device to WhatsApp?
Open WhatsApp Web or Desktop on the device you want to link. Open WhatsApp on your phone. Tap More options > Linked devices. Tap LINK A DEVICE and then OK. Point your phone at the screen of the device you want to link to scan the QR code. Open WhatsApp on your phone.
How do I integrate with WhatsApp on my iPhone application?
There are several ways to have your iPhone application interact with WhatsApp: universal links, custom URL schemes, share extension, and the Document Interaction API. Universal links are the preferred method of linking to a WhatsApp account.
How can I use WhatsApp on more than one device?
You can use WhatsApp on up to four linked devices at once without the need to keep your phone connected. You can only have one phone linked at a time. Open WhatsApp Web or Desktop on the device you want to link. Open WhatsApp on your phone.
How do I Share my content on WhatsApp?
This is now the preferred way of sharing your content onto WhatsApp. To use Share Extension, create an instance of UIActivityViewController and present it in your app. WhatsApp accepts the following types of content:
How do I link my phone to WhatsApp?
Go to WhatsApp Settings. Tap Linked Devices. Tap Link a Device and then OK. Point your phone at the screen of the device you want to link to scan the QR code. Note: For the best experience, update to the latest version of WhatsApp.
How to set up WhatsApp Web on Android devices?
You can also visit WhatsApp Web from any browser and set it up there. For example, in the screenshots below, we are using WhatsApp Web. Step 2: WhatsApp will ask you to scan a QR code. Step 3: Open WhatsApp on your Android phone and tap on the three-dot menu at the top. Step 4: Select Linked devices and tap on Link a device.
Do I need to be online to use WhatsApp on linked devices?
Your phone doesn’t need to stay online to use WhatsApp on linked devices, but your linked devices will be logged out if you don’t use your phone for over 14 days. You need your phone to register your WhatsApp account and link new devices.
How do I link a device to my Android phone?
Tap on Linked Devices and the Linked Devices section will appear. When it does, tap on Link a Device. (Once you’ve selected Link a Device, it’s possible you’ll have to enter your usual password, PIN, fingerprint or other method to unlock your phone.)
With WhatsApp multi-device, you can use WhatsApp on your phone and up to four other devices. These other devices include WhatsApp Web, WhatsApp for Windows and Mac, and Facebook portal. But, unfortunately, you still can’t use the same WhatsApp account with the same mobile number on two mobile phones. How does it work?
How to share a video on WhatsApp?
Open WhatsApp, tap on “Chats” menu and then search for a friend you would like to share the video, choose the “+” icon and then choose “Photo & Video Library”, choose your video and click the blue-triangle button to send the video finally.
How to share products on WhatsApp Business?
Share Products on WhatsApp 1 Open a chat in the WhatsApp Business app. 2 Tap the plus icon next to the text field. Then, tap Catalog. 3 Select the product or service you wish to share. 4 Tap Send. See More....
How to share contacts on WhatsApp?
– click on the contact name of the person you want to share the contacts with. For easy search of the name you can use the alphabets on the right hand side of your WhatsApp layout to search. Use the first letter of the contacts name and search. – Once you have the contact name it will give you the contact information.
How to share your WhatsApp QR code?
How to share your WhatsApp QR code 1 Open WhatsApp > tap More options > Settings. 2 Tap the QR icon displayed next to your name. 3 Tap Share. 4 Select a contact or app to share to. 5 You can also choose to: Crop or rotate: Tap to crop or rotate the QR code image. Add a caption : Enter a message in the text field. ... 6 Tap Send. See More....